Thursday, April 7, 2011

HELLO MOM DAD & TO ALL THE CITIZENS OF WHERTON

Dear mom and dad, Do not worry I'm still alive and happy where I am. Well it is much more challenging here and more freedom which I think makes life much more interesting. I thought this because I think I have a different mind compared to the normal people. I think that the way I think is different from you mom and dad because of how much I think that capping is scary. The things I think that Capping is scary because of how you have this enplant in your head and that now you can not control your brain and what you do and all those things and that you do and how much you have to work everyday until you die, I thought that this would make life boring and I always want to challenge myself. I always wanted tot be a kid so this makes me feel like a kid here in White Mountains. I have grown so much during the journey to the White Mountains with everything like knowledge of different places and things and about how they cap people. I also got everything in the world I have dreamed of espeically freddom. I wanted to come here because of how much this means to me and how much it means to strive and face the challenges and get through them. Sorry mom and dad and the villagers that I left, I hope you understand. There are uncountable reasons why I wanted to leave. The first reason is that I met this guy called Ozymadias that told me a place where freedom still lasts and that no tripod in the world knows this place has not been covered yet, The White Mountains. He also gave me a map of where to go and this was telling me that he was also going in about one week. The first thing that popped up into my mind was, that I should not go because of how much I would lose like, friends and family. But when I started to think about it, I thought that freedom is much more important then those things espeically where I'm stuck right now. I know if I had told you that I am leaving you would try to do anything to make me mature and loose the thing you would never have if you were capped, freedom. Well, I think that you do think the way I do but, I think that being mature is not as important as freedom and being capped is quite a big step for me espeically if I am thinking about freedom, my childhood and much more which, I am going to loose. I decided to leave midnight with Henry because he was afraid of capping like me. It is to late to change me or force me. I stole some food and left. So sorry, hope that you are ok. When we got to the Ancient Ruins, where we found high tech things called gernades where you pul out a ring and throw it at something since you have never heard of it before. Walking down this city, we get to the Red castle where I find myh true love called Eliose. She was a wonderful girl but since she is royalty, she has to leave and serve the tripods forever. I was about to make a stop to the journey as I let Henry and this friend of mine whos name is Zhangpole but for his nickname, Beanpole. I let them leave before me beacuse I wanted to watch the Tornument that was going on. A tournument is like a celebration of capping that I did not want to miss. When she was about to leave I went into my bedroom and thought of what I was going to loose here like luzary, the girl of course and the money. This was quite a hard decision but I came to the point where I decided to leave. I left with a horse and went as fare away from the castle as possible. The day after that, I found out that the tripod followed me. I did not know exsactly why the tripod did not cap me but I was happy about that. I finally caught up with Beanpole and Henry and Beanpole found something underneath Will's sleve, and said that the tripods were following us the whole time. Trying to think of a plan to make the tripods stop following us by cutting off the metal enplant from his hand. Although it hurt like mad I did not really care anymore. Walking trying to get to the White Mountains as fast as possible we saw in a distance, a tripod. As soon as we saw that we ducked into cave and try to make up a plan to kill the tripod or to damage it. We finally came with a plan as we took the grenades and threw it at the tripod. This was quite a hard moment and with our last one, one tripod picked me up. Holding the gernade with all my might I threw a perfect shot into the hole. The tripod then slowly fell as he dropped me. We ran across the river so no tripod could track us. Beanpole found a rock so we hid there for almost a few weeks. One day we could not find the tripods so we decided to continue our journey. Only a few meters until we reach there so we tried to get there as soon as possible. Now I am a free man and now I can face many challenges in life and be safe from the tripods. Sorry, Will

No comments:

Post a Comment