Monday, January 10, 2011

2011, the start of a New Year's Resolution

My first resolution is, to get rid of the stress because to Malaysia week because I have a disorder called separation anxiety. This means that I can not be separated from my family, so I can not have sleepovers and  overnight trips (but I have to go) I just can not stand it! It is exactly like being homesick but, there is much more than missing your family, separation anxiety is not like that, separation anxiety is like, you think about  what negative things are going to happen to your family or someone close to you. The stress I have about Malaysia week is at a high level. At night I start freaking out about it when I am trying to sleep so I start tearing and I  start thinking about it and get dragged into the whole thing about Malaysia I can not sleep until a long time like 2 hours later. So for me to fight the disorder or conquer the disorder is TRY NOT to think about it and to make a lot of sleepovers or things that make me go far away from my parents. I have to conquer it because one day I have to realised that my parents are not going to be with me FOREVER :( So in 2011, when we had to go to bed (was at two am) I knew what to do, not to think about Malaysia week so it would not worse. Since then I have been doing quite well but one day I had a total break down so I went to my parents' room and when they saw me crying they told me they would try to do something about it because I do not want to go even tough it is going to be ALLOT  of fun.


My second resolution is, to be a better person by helping the earth by telling my family that how recycling can make a huge difference in the world and what else you can do to help the world. I think that you can help by many simple ways like, buy a reusable water bottle like a steel one. Do not use plastic bags, it usually takes a thousand years to recycle it. If you happen to get a plastic bag reuse it in anyway like, put the plastic bag on the rubbish bin so when you throw away your things, it will be easier to dispose when it is full or use it as a shopping bag so you do not need to use another one. In our family we do all that but, the best way to stop using plastic bags, is to buy a reusable bag so every time you shop, you do not need to use plastic bags anymore. There are way more ways to helping the Earth but these are just two of them which for me are the easiest ways to help the world. This will make a HUGE difference to you and the world.





During the winter break, I went to a place called Kandooma, Maldives. This was the most AMAZING place EVER! If you like the beach, snorkeling, swimming and diving you should go to Maldives. In Kandooma, we did so millions of activities, we did not get to finish all the activities in five nights! We did activities like, going far out to do some snorkeling, swimming in the sea, go to picnic island, and night fishing (you get to eat the fish you catch)!  But the best of all is, you got to go on this huge boat and go to see wild dolphins which is amazing because you RARLY find wild dolphins in the WORLD so for us it was just mind-blowing to see these dolphins in the wild especially, when you see them do tricks without telling them to do it. It was also breath taking when you see them in pods jumping together and they surround the boat. 


our tiring trip from Kuala Lumpur to Maldives, we decided to explore our way to the family villa whilst, I was just sprinted to the villa. ZOOM! Rushed upstairs like a cheetah chasing after his favorite meal and got some shut eye. Lazily walked out of the house but, I was so famished I rushed down to the restaurant which Holiday Inn owned. A buffet that was smelled of soft and crispy bacon, some eggs and just made bread. The aroma kissed the room it came to me and attracted nose to go and get it and I toke a bunch of food and gobbled it up like I was in a food eating contest. I ran to the beach, murder my shoes and stepped into cotton candy. The sand felt like I was in heaven and dipped into the tropical, crystal clear water. It was so clear I could see the fish swimming through my legs, saw millions of flying fish jumping out of the water so synchronized, when they jumped, it felt like it was together. Feeling the gentle breeze blowing through my hair felt so wonderful. That was just the beginning with my holiday. 




When our time was up we begged our parents to extend it but, we knew it was not going to work. After our last good byes to the place I almost started tearing. This was a memorable moment was a moment I should cherish in my heart forever and I would NEVER forget. This place was beyond the best it could ever be. This place the crew are just so friendly and very cautious of the environment which has inspired me to be cautious as how can I help to stop global warming because I do not want maldives to sink ever!  This experience was a experience of a life time that will be the most amazing one ever.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! I like your holiday!!!!! :D I like how you describe what you did. It really got me into having the whole scene right in front of me. I also like how you connected one of your resolutions to your trip. I love your post! :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete