Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rumors

Now in 6th grade, not too long ago my friends and I were just talking then I said that somebody said out loud that he likes someone in health class. So then my friends said that he might like me because he was sits next to me in band class and talks to me and he was always my partner . After that I froze because I knew that my friends would spread this rumor. Next period I was completely freaking out. Thoughts rushing in my head what would happened if they spread it to everyone and my brother? If my brother finds out what would he do? Would my brother tell my parents? What would my parents say? What my going to do? I scavenged a solution.


The next week I decided to tell them that I that is not true yet that he would like me because you do not have any prove that he likes me and I told them that spreading rumors and gossip was about especially if it is about you. They found out that they did not like if it was about them they would not like either. So they promised themsleves not to do it anymore.


If somebody asks me who I like, I will say it's not your business why do you care and walk away and if I want to convincing the people stop making rumors, I would ask if this is a good time and ask question like why do you want to make rumors? Why do you spread my secret around to other people? Do you think people would trust you after you spread my secrets around the whole school? Why do you make rumors or spread gossip? If they still do not apologize I would say this confident, loud and assertive and if you say it aggressive the problem would become worst otherwise your friends would become angry and then you will have two problems. If you say passive you would get what you want or what your friends would be confused. If that does not work I will tell them that if you do this one more time we may not be friends.


I want this school to include everyone in the school who are different because later in life you would have to learn how to work with other people who are different from you and you would not get a job because you do not like people who are different from you. You also get to make new friends and live a happier life with different people around you. Also you could change your self for the better. Last of all I want people in our school to help us influence bullies what is for the better and ask them question like why do bully? Have they done anything to you? Are doing just for popularity? Why do you do this, people would not want to become friends with you and not trust you anymore? If they do that I would believe that everyone would be happy and safe in school. 


Lucky for us we are lucky enough to be a international school. For us, as a school we can make be united as one family. We get to learn about different cultures and live with people from all over the world.  Also, we can bond with people with different life styles and with different personality. Thank you for making ISKL a one big family.    

No comments:

Post a Comment