Monday, August 9, 2010

Introduction

Hi my name is Li Yen an I am from KL, Malaysia. I lived in KL for my whole life. I have a dog named Toffee who is a beagle. Toffee is amazing with her energetic with her action and not really good with her obedience! I have one elder brother who's in ISKL, a little brother and little sister.  I am fond of doing exercises so Monday I have fitness training for fun for one hour, Tuesday I do gym for two hours and I learned gym for seven years including this year. Wednesday I play badminton for about an hour, Thursday training, Friday I do nothing, Saturday I do swimming for 1 hour and Sunday I do nothing.   My amusing parents gets me through EVERYTHING.  My hobbies are swimming, rock climbing, playing or being with my friends and spending time with my family. 


      Before and during summer the last three books I read is:


  • The Usbourne Book Of World History (does not say)
  • The Almanac 2010 by National Geographic Kids
  • The BFG (reading now) Roald Dahl
The Last movie I watched was Shrek 4 Forever After. I watched it with my friends Sunskruthi (Sunny) and Cheyenne in Times Square.






During summer holidays we flew to Melbourne on Business Class and saw innumerable animals ALL AROUND the world from sanctuaries to open range zoos. Later on in Melbourne we went to Phillip Island and saw penguins called fairy penguins.  I learned that the fairy penguins are the only species that have dark blue feathers with white feathers out of sixteen species!  Also they weigh 2.2 ounces and 1 kilo! Their height is about 1 meter. They are also the only penguin that live outside instead of Antarctica. Instead they live in the south peninsula of Australia. Then we went to Universal Studios in Singapore! In Universal Studios the best ride was a roller-coaster, Revenge of the Mummy. 








This is the type of penguin we saw
up close and the once of a lifetime
 opportunity. If you never been
there go there now cause it's awesome!








This is a picture of Universal Studios the
famous sign in 3D! This is located to the
 entrance. In every Universal Studios amusement
 park they have this so don't get confused
if you been there or not!





















The most memorable vacation I had was when I did a back flip on the diving board hit my gums and ripped my gums apart and went to the hospital had to sewed it back and put my antiseptic that made my lips swell before stitching on Merdaka! I liked because it gave me a HUGE lesson and I can share that to others.

 My academic goals are to get above and beyond what is expected, to not get tardy in class and to get along with everybody in school so everyone would happy in six grade. :)

I describe myself as:
  • Loving
  • Insane
  • Bubbley
  • Energetic
  • Nature Lover

   

No comments:

Post a Comment